Get RM6 OFF with FavePay (new users only) Use code PONLINE6 Shop Now!
  • 4e70868551fa9bc8032ac7be5fe3c25b.jpeg

Twins Baby - Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent Liquid 75ml 121046110

RM 19.60
- +
icon-cart Add to Cart

Product Description

It has been used as an insert repellent in Europe for more 20 years.

It is classified as Biopesticide* by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

It can be used on skin and clothing. Biopesticide usually inherently less toxic than Conventional Pesticide such as DEET.

Biopesticide decomposes quickly thereby avoiding the pollution problems caused by Conventional Pesticide. DEET Free DEET (Diethyl Toluamide) is a chemical. It is commonly used in repellent products. However, people are concerned about its potential toxicity to humans. DEET has been found to inhibit the activity of central nervous system.

Alcohol Free Does not irritate skin; gentle on the skin. Effective in Repelling Mosquitoes Based on a test carried out by Unit of Medical Entomology/WHO Collaboration Center, Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent Liquid was found to be as effective as the test standard 10% DEET. Adult mosquitoes Aedes aegypti (L) were used in the test. Safe for children Recommended for children of age 1 year and above. Formulated with Hamamelis virginiana Flower Extract (Witch Hazel) Soothes the skin. Non-greasy and non-sticky formula 


Ingredient / Content

Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate (20% w/w) Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate is an effective repellent against mosquitoes, ticks, flies, wasps, bees and lice.

How To Use

For best results, spray onto exposed areas of skin or clothing every 4 hours. Do not apply to skin that is under clothing.

Do not spray directly to the face. Spray on hands and then rub them carefully over the face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around the ears.

When use on a child, apply to your hands and then rub them on the child. Do not apply to child hands because he tends to put them in his mouth.

Recommended for children of age 1 year and above.


Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
In case of contact with eyes, flush with water. If ingested, drink plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention

Your cart is currently empty.
Continue shopping